Well it looks like yesterday they started an introductory level of traffic on MICE then today ramped up a couple of times and are now sitting in the 9+ gbps range.

It does not look like any of my eyeballs have even begun to use it much at all based on my MICE traffic and searching my DNS server query logs for 208.65.155.0/24 queries so all this traffic appears to be going to Gigapop and maybe a few others.

Hopefully this means Google will add one or more 10-gig links soon.