Thanks Eric,

That's kind of what I had in mind.  I was planning to bring the same and Mike Hemphill is arranging an Internet connection for the 511 Cafeteria.  I think it will be better this time, however, I hate to overpromise and underdeliver.  ;)

Shaun Carlson
Senior Manager of Information Technology |
Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]