On early Saturday morning 10/21/2014 we started seeing increased
latency on our Zebi4 storage systems used for storing
virtual machine images for various managed SV and VDC customers,
both managed and customer managed images.

We are working with the vendor to determine where the increased
latency is coming from, and to rectify it. The most sensative
VMs to it have already been moved off.

This only affects upwards of 100 VM images, mostly on our VMForge
virtual platform.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thanks!
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --