> On early Saturday morning 10/21/2014 we started seeing increased
> latency on our Zebi4 storage systems used for storing
> virtual machine images for various managed SV and VDC customers,
> both managed and customer managed images.

Working with the vendor for many hours, we found the specific bug
affecting us, and have cleared out the messed up snapshot of a
specific volume that had scrozzed metadata on it making the system
spin its wheels trying to update but failing.

We have the bad snapshot cleared out, and things are responding normally.
The vendor has a bunch of bug hunting to do now, but I think we are out
of the woods, and everything we have seems to be responding correctly.

If you still have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thanks!
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --