A VMWare host, vmf1.c1.vmforge.net did a purple screen of death today,
10/22/2014 at 17:01 CST due to a bad page fault loading a page of memory
back in (at least that is what the error code in the PSOD reads).

All VMs on this host machine would have done HA failover, to reboot on
a different host in the cluster. It appears there are about 40, since
this was the last host patched in the last round of VMWare patching
(always tends to be the least utilized).

Our techs are currently inspecting all the VMs that did HA failover.

If you still have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

We'll be monitoring the system to ensure it doesn't have any further
issues.

          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --