From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Howard
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 4:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] FYI: CNS MICE Switch upgrade to 20Mbps

Hello,

We are planning to upgrade the CNS Switch connection to a 2x10Gbps LAG
tomorrow morning around 5:30-6:00AM.  I suspect that this will cause a
brief outage for the members that are connected to the MICE switch.

If this is a problem for anybody, please let me know and we will
reschedule to next week.

Thanks,
   Steve