Or chat streams from GeoCities

Levi Pederson
Mankato Networks LLC
cell | 612.481.0769
work | 612.787.7392

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 4:36 PM, Eric Crist <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I was thinking it was 1996 all of a sudden. Need to support that heavy GIF streaming from Tripod.

On Thursday, November 20, 2014, Steve Howard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Ooops.  Subject should say 20Gbps!!!

On 11/20/2014 04:14 PM, Steve Howard wrote:
Hello,

We are planning to upgrade the CNS Switch connection to a 2x10Gbps LAG
tomorrow morning around 5:30-6:00AM.  I suspect that this will cause a
brief outage for the members that are connected to the MICE switch.

If this is a problem for anybody, please let me know and we will
reschedule to next week.

Thanks,
   Steve

Eric F Crist
System Administrator
ClaimLynx, Inc
(952) 593-5969 x2301

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. If you have any questions concerning this message, please contact the sender or call ClaimLynx at (952) 593-5969.