On Wed, Dec 03, 2014 at 09:08:51PM -0600, Richard Laager wrote:
> On Thu, 2014-12-04 at 01:15 +0000, Anthony Anderberg wrote:
> > By my count we???ve got four free 10G ports on the main switch, plus a
> > couple allocated that haven???t turned up.
>
> Also, according to the participants list, CDW is using a 10-gig port in
> 1-gig mode. They could be moved to the 1-gig switch.

Not as it is currently. As the 1G switch is copper only, and they are
using fiber.  Again, a module could be bought to expand the
EX-4200-24T to have 1GB SFP fiber ports (EX-UM-2X4SFP), not sure if that is
as cost effective, as it is essentially just they who are at fiber &
1Gbps now.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~