On Thu, Dec 04, 2014 at 09:08:02AM -0600, Andrew Hoyos wrote:

> Virtual Chassis backplane is only 128Gbps (2x64Gbps), which seems
> like alot, but given how much of traffic the exchange is doing,>
> could quickly become an oversubscribed bottleneck.

Or just move to 4550's at $9K each + cables for 256Gbps (2x128Gbps)
stacking, and even add in the QSFP module for 40Gbps additional
capacity.

This is all resolvable with money - money from port fees would have
covered this.

Poking the dead-horse that really is alive and kicking.

Leading from behind! I am Hindmost, back-seat driver, and overall
captain obvious..

--
Mike Horwath, reachable via [log in to unmask]