We covered this in a couple of our last meetings. There is a full
Onvoy/Zayo facility. There isn't much interest there as its full, and its
mostly voice carriers there. There is a Viawest facility opening, but Shaw
has that covered. There is a facility that houses most of the Canadian
carriers, but they aren't interested in peering.

Reid

--
Reid Fishler
Director