Money will ALWAYS be able to buy fiber. Heck, Jay can plow it for us if the
$'s get high enough. My point just was that I don't think someone will give
us fiber between sites, a system to support said fiber channels, and the
rack/space/etc. I welcome someone if they want to do so...we are not
married to one site, just looking at the honest facts.

Reid

--
Reid Fishler
Director