All,

A quick update, Arvig has posted two additional jobs that I wanted to share
with the group.

*Network Architect*
https://arvig.applicantpro.com/jobs/169838.html

*Network Engineer*
https://arvig.applicantpro.com/jobs/168720.html

*Shaun Carlson*Senior Manager of Information Technology | Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]