Viawest is Shaw. I can't anyone there that can currently speak for their plans. When I asked before the merger, I was told that they would 'consider' it, but that networks were not their 'main business focus'. Zayos facility is full last I asked.

Reid

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 4:01 PM, Hannigan, Martin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On Dec 5, 2014, at 3:55 PM, Reid Fishler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We covered this in a couple of our last meetings. There is a full Onvoy/Zayo facility. There isn't much interest there as its full, and its mostly voice carriers there. There is a Viawest facility opening, but Shaw has that covered. There is a facility that houses most of the Canadian carriers, but they aren't interested in peering.

So ViaWest and Zayo don't want to compete? I'll make a few calls and check on that.

Best,

-M<

--
Reid Fishler