Dark fiber in MSP isn't plentiful. I wish it was!

Reid

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 4:36 PM, Hannigan, Martin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On Dec 5, 2014, at 4:27 PM, Reid Fishler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Marty-
>   This would be great in an ideal world with free bandwidth, fiber and equipment...and if there were tons of additional colos in a market like MSP. As far as I know MSP isn't NOVA.

Yes it would. And it's doable when things are right. I think the MICE is right. Don't know about the local footprint, but from what I have learned in the dump of private emails I've received from this thread sounds like it.

There are a number of IXPs of the same size or with the same potential as the MICE that are able to negotiate free space, power and fiber.

Just sayin. :-)

Best,

-M<

--