All,

A quick update, Arvig has posted two additional jobs that I wanted to share with the group.

Network Architect
https://arvig.applicantpro.com/jobs/169838.html

Network Engineer
https://arvig.applicantpro.com/jobs/168720.html

Shaun Carlson
Senior Manager of Information Technology |
Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]

I wanted to share that Arvig has a couple of current job postings, please share with anyone who you think might be interested and qualified.

Network Engineering Manager
https://arvig.applicantpro.com/jobs/164855.html

Sales Engineer (Metro)
https://arvig.applicantpro.com/jobs/162418.html

Systems Administrator
https://arvig.applicantpro.com/jobs/161708.html

In addition, we will be posting two more technical positions in our Network Engineering department in the near future at arvig.com/careers.  We'll be looking for a Network Architect and a Network Engineer IV.  I'll share those once their officially posted, however, if you know someone with interest in the interim, please have them reach out to me.

Thanks!