This is great. Nice work. I find that this is very common when a successful exchange is in the market. It's in the exchanges interest to be neutral and never do exclusivity agreements and to populate competing data centers if it makes sense.

In this case, I believe the cross connect pricing might be in play and become "attractive" to some parties and have a positive effect on others.

Still would like to also see emphasis on the VPLS/PVLAN service so we can all avoid a few xcon fees.

Best,

-M<