I would like to offer an alternative.  Atomic Data (an existing MICE
participant) operates a carrier-neutral colocation facility in the old
Federal Reserve Bank building (250 Marquette Ave, Minneapolis, MN).  We
have over 15,000 sq ft of raised floor data center space enclosed inside
of the old vault.  We have established a carrier-neutral meet-me cage and
have brought in fiber optic facilities from XO, CenturyLink (QCC and QC),
Time Warner Telecom, Cogent, Level3, and Comcast thus far.  Our model is
very similar to what would be available at 511.  Customers can order
cross-connects to any carrier in our facility.

I would like to propose that Atomic Data will donate to MICE a free
cabinet in our data center with power included.  Any current or future
customer of Atomic will be provided a free copper-based gigabit cross
connect to a MICE switch located in this cabinet upon request.

Please let me know of your interest in this offer.  Happy New Years!

Thanks,

Larry Patterson

 Larry Patterson
 Chief Technology Officer