Starting today at 3:00AM, 12/31/2014 and lasting until 8:30AM CST,
our inbound email would have been slow and delayed due to a
database replica eating all requests into it. If it would just fail
the other replicas would handle it all, but this one seems to want to
fail in a way that servers keep trying to access it.

This prevented many email lookups from happening, causing the
emails to be queued up instead of stored in their final resting	spots.
We fixed the DB replica, and dequeued all the email, so everything should
be complete and working.

If you still have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

We'll be monitoring the system to ensure it doesn't have any further
issues.

Thank you.
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --