*From:* MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] *On
Behalf Of *Shaun
Carlson
*Sent:* Friday, January 09, 2015 7:17 AM
*To:* [log in to unmask]
*Subject:* [MICE-DISCUSS] MICE UG15; Please RESPOND by Tuesday, January
13th!

Good morning, I have several things for the group this morning.

*MICE UG 15*

First, a reminder of our upcoming meeting on:

*Wednesday, January 14th, 2015 @ 4:00 PM in the 511 Building Cafeteria*

*RSVP Request*

In order to plan appropriately and ensure we meet quorum rules for voting
purposes, please respond NLT 13 Jan 2015 with the following:

*Organization Name*:

*Attendance plan (In-Person, Remote, Not Attending)*:

*Number of planned attendees for remote call in*:

* The last item is to ensure I have enough seats available in the webex room

*Remote Attendance Information*

If you're attending remote, here is the information you'll need:

*Service*: Webex (www.webex.com)

*Meeting Number*: 191 022 802

*Meeting Password*: UG14is4Me!

*Meeting URL*: http://bit.ly/1xYUPRq

*Agenda*

Attached is the draft copy of our agenda for UG 15.  Please let me know if
you'd like anything added or changed.

*UG 14 Minutes*

Attached are the minutes from UG 14.  Please review and let me know of any
corrections.

Thanks, see you Wednesday!

*Shaun Carlson*Senior Manager of Information Technology | Arvig

ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]