I will be sending out a meeting invite this week.  I think I have a microphone solution that will work and we're working on getting a direct connect for Internet to the room to overcome the slow upload speeds that caused much of the issue last month.

Shaun Carlson
Senior Manager of Information Technology |
Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 8:58 AM, Chris Wopat <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Date:    Fri, 26 Dec 2014 10:59:18 -0600
> From:    Jason Hanke <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: UG 15 Reminder
>
> There has been a couple of requests for remote participation.
>
> Would it be possible to get a hard wired connection in the cafeteria?

Folks,

Curious if any progress has been made for a decent call in solution? I
had called in last meeting and it was very difficult to make out
anything.

Thanks!
Chris Wopat