From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shaun Carlson
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 7:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] MICE UG15; Please RESPOND by Tuesday, January 13th!

Good morning, I have several things for the group this morning.

MICE UG 15

First, a reminder of our upcoming meeting on:

Wednesday, January 14th, 2015 @ 4:00 PM in the 511 Building Cafeteria

RSVP Request

In order to plan appropriately and ensure we meet quorum rules for voting purposes, please respond NLT 13 Jan 2015 with the following:

Organization NameMinnesota VoIP (AS32621)

Attendance plan (In-Person, Remote, Not Attending)In person

Number of planned attendees for remote call in

* The last item is to ensure I have enough seats available in the webex room

Remote Attendance Information

If you're attending remote, here is the information you'll need:

Service: Webex (www.webex.com)

Meeting Number: 191 022 802

Meeting Password: UG14is4Me!

Meeting URLhttp://bit.ly/1xYUPRq

Agenda

Attached is the draft copy of our agenda for UG 15.  Please let me know if you'd like anything added or changed.

UG 14 Minutes

Attached are the minutes from UG 14.  Please review and let me know of any corrections.

Thanks, see you Wednesday!

Shaun Carlson
Senior Manager of Information Technology | Arvig

ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]