I'm with Andrew on his suggestion of either a formalized or gentlemen's
agreement for a "heads up" with these types of activities.

We experienced at least a partial outage (i.e. UDP Packet Loss) over MICE
between 13:38:47 and 13:40:02 on Friday.

I know this activity wasn't supposed to be service impacting-- but
accidents and unexpected things happen.

A heads up would give conservative members the opportunity to re-route in a
controlled manner (if they desire).  My personal preference would be a 24
hour notice so I could take action the night before, but I'll take what I
can get (even if it's only an hour).

~Matthew

*Matthew Beckwell* - Director of Network Operations
Advanced Integrated Technologies
Technical Support: 1-800-300-5408
Office: 1-952-829-5511 x204
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]