At the MICE meeting on Wednesday, there was someone attending from
AS14161. Are you on this list (or one of the people I BCC'ed)?

I believe you said you were connected to MICE, but not exchanging any
traffic yet. If so, I'd like to update the records, as I don't have you
on the participants page: http://micemn.net/participants.html Are you
connected directly, or to a remote switch? What's your IP, peering
contact, etc.?

If I've misunderstood your status and you're not yet connected, then we
don't need to do anything at this time. We'll get all the details
figured out as part of the connection process.

--
Richard