We're not currently seeing a direct path to 15169 over MICE either. (At
some point in time we did... but the last time I looked at it was when
Richard asked about IPv6, which was prior to their recent maintenance).
~Matthew

*Matthew Beckwell* - Director of Network Operations
Advanced Integrated Technologies
Technical Support: 1-800-300-5408
Office: 1-952-829-5511 x204
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]