All,

I would invite you to review the attached documents for any concerns or
potential changes.  Please note one suggested change annotated in red (if
you have tracking turned on).

If you have any concerns or changes, please send them to the list for
comment and review in the near future.

Mike, Reid and I will be meeting on the 8th to go over a few things and set
the dates for a couple of special meetings to provide an opportunity for
comment and review in an immediate forum as well.  We intend, at this time,
to hold those special meetings via webex and to have the vote following
those meetings.

Thank you for your time in working through this process!

*Shaun Carlson*Senior Manager of Information Technology | Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]