I should schedule up a time when I swap out the RR's with the new hardware.
I have them ready, just need to get them there at online.

Of course I'd do one at a time, probably take down #2 first, and then
once that is up, and give it 15 mins to settle, go and down #1.

Would the afternoon of Friday, 4/3/2015 work for people?
Should be a 30-45 minute procedure, it should be straight forward.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~