On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 11:50:26AM -0500, Shaun Carlson wrote:
> Arvig has a couple of brand new EX3300's that we have never used and have
> no need for.  Would there be any immediate use or benefit to the exchange
> if we were to donate these boxes?  Could we use them to relieve any
> immediate strain until we can make our "long-term" purchase.

Right now, I see 4 open 10G ports (0/0/6, 0/0/17, 0/0/26, 0/0/32) on
the main switch PIC0, and 4 open 10G ports on PIC1, and one 1G fiber
optic (0/0/1) on the 4500 that could probably be moved to the new PIC1
on the 4200 if they took a downtime hit.

I didn't look to see who is slated to go into those ports vs. completely open.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~