On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 10:45:03AM -0500, Jeff Anderson wrote:
> This machine is ready to go if MICE would like it. I can drop it by this afternoon.
> Here are the specs:
> Dell R320
> Single socket 4 core 1.8ghz Xeon.
> PERC H310 Mini with RAID 10
> Qty 4 300 gig 10k SAS disks
> 8Gig RAM

Sure! I think that would be an excellent upgrade to newer gear than
what we have now. Of course, it is total overkill for what it needs,
but then again just about anything enterprise hardware is.

When the R805 is ready, I could swing out and do up this one at 511, probably
easier than hauling it back and forth, even I'm only 8 blocks away.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~