From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Farmer
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 1:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] Juniper EX3300's

I think we have sufficient 1G ports, but if we did need additional 1G
ports they would be useful for that.  So, I'm not sure it provides much
relief in the current situation.  The most useful intermediate solution
would be an additional EX4500 or EX4550.  That would give us enough 10g
for several months.