All,

I apologize for the delay in getting this out, the conference has kept me busy and I thought I sent it out already.

Remote attendance will be by Webex:

Meeting #: 192 239 923

I will do my best to get this working ahead of time, due to the venue, it may take some additional time to get it working so I apologize if we have a delay in the start time.  The start time is planned for 1:00 PM CDT.

Attached are several documents
  1. UG 16 Agenda
  2. UG 15 Minutes for Review
  3. UG 16 Attendance and Voting Sheet (Please review for accuracy and respond with any errors or omissions)
  4. MICE Proposed Amendments and Resolutions for Review and Action Today

Thanks!

Shaun Carlson
Senior Manager of Information Technology |
Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]