Speaking for myself, any time is just fine as long as it is only one server at a time, as you indicated.

From: MICE Discuss [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Doug McIntyre [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 11:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] Route Reflectors swap out.

I should schedule up a time when I swap out the RR's with the new hardware.
I have them ready, just need to get them there at online.

Of course I'd do one at a time, probably take down #2 first, and then
once that is up, and give it 15 mins to settle, go and down #1.

Would the afternoon of Friday, 4/3/2015 work for people?
Should be a 30-45 minute procedure, it should be straight forward.

                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~