I think the general consensus during the last discussion was "as long as we know ahead of time".

Doug's notification certainly meets that criteria for me, and the MOP sounds solid.
(Although I will still probably shut down my sessions the night before).

~Matthew

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 12:12 PM, Justin Krejci <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Speaking for myself, any time is just fine as long as it is only one server at a time, as you indicated.

From: MICE Discuss [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Doug McIntyre [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 11:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] Route Reflectors swap out.

I should schedule up a time when I swap out the RR's with the new hardware.
I have them ready, just need to get them there at online.

Of course I'd do one at a time, probably take down #2 first, and then
once that is up, and give it 15 mins to settle, go and down #1.

Would the afternoon of Friday, 4/3/2015 work for people?
Should be a 30-45 minute procedure, it should be straight forward.

--
Doug McIntyre                            <[log in to unmask]>
                    ~.~ ipHouse ~.~