Good morning MICE Members,

The Board would like to thank Hurricane Electric for their generous donation of $1,000.

This donation will assist in helping us pay our current legal fees.

We still are in need of additional cash donations, to meet this as well as future needs.

If any member would care to donate please let me know.

I am more than happy to generate an invoice for the amount that your company/organization would like to donate.

We appreciate all members and your support of the exchange!

Certainly we are excited about the growth that we have seen and look forward to even further growth in the future.

See you soon at the next UG meeting.

Best regards,

Mike

Mike Hemphill
General Manager | Cologix, Inc.
511 11th Ave S, Suite 450 | Minneapolis, MN 55415
P: 1+612.333.1922 | M: 1+612.812.5242