I apologize as I've been very busy.  The original plan was to have it next Wednesday.  I'll send all of that out first thing in the morning and if the body doesn't feel that's enough time for the first of two meetings we'll reschedule accordingly.

Shaun Carlson
Senior Manager of Information Technology | Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 |  em:  [log in to unmask]

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 2:36 PM -0700, "Richard Laager" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

It's been another month. Where are we at on this?

--
Richard