FYI:  There is a problem with the 10Gig link between the CNS switch
(Ten0/9) and the Juniper switch (xe-0/0/29).

The Juniper reports low receive light level and drops/restarts the
link.  After a few rounds of this, the CNS switch err-disable's the port
due to link flapping.  Our friends at Cologix worked on the fibers over
the weekend, but there was no improvement.  We'll ship some new optics
for the CNS switch to 511.  Does anybody near 511 have a spare 10Gig
optic for the Juniper switch that can be swapped in temporarily to help
troubleshoot the problem?

Thanks,
   Steve