Martin,

Can you provide a specific, *actionable* proposal of what it is you'd
like the exchange entity to do?

For example:
I want MICE LLC to create a second, separate and co-equal site at
location X. By separate, I mean it would not be interconnected with the
existing switches at 511. We need a switch with Y ports of 10 Gig, which
will be provided by company Z. Companies A & B are also committed to
peer there and I believe this meets the requirements for an IP
allocation from ARIN.

Or:
I want MICE LLC to lease space and power at, and fibers from 511 to
location X. That is, MICE is responsible for hauling traffic between
sites. We need a switch with Y ports of 10 Gig. The revenue to pay for
this will come from company Z for the first A years.

Or:
I want MICE LLC to lease space, power, and fibers from 511 to location
X. That is, MICE is responsible for hauling traffic between sites. We
need a switch with Y ports of 10 Gig. The revenue to pay for this will
come from charging member and port fees in the amount of $A/year and
$B/year.

Or whatever it is that you're actually proposing.

--
Richard