This discussion and voting is highly important to the MICE organization.  Can you please make sure that all parties are notified by posting this to the MICE-ANNOUNCE list as well?  I know that several people have only subscribed to the announce list in order to keep the volume of email smaller, but still would like to be informed of major organizational changes and meeting announcements.

If the announce list is no longer going to be maintained, please send a notice on that list so that the subscribers can be informed of this change.

Regards,

Andy Koch
TDS Telecom - IP Network Operations
Desk: 608-664-4694