A draft standard approved proxy form would be helpful.  I just looked up Code42’s AS number and the contacts are all roll accounts.  We can get a draft letter printed on corporate letterhead and signed by the CEO.

I was hoping to send the networking group's manager, rather than voting for Code42 myself. :-)

C O D E 4 2
--
Dan Boehlke
Senior Network Engineer