They have the right to charge whatever they wish to charge, but they must maintain the performance on the link to the core. The program is based off of what SIX does.

Reid

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 2:53 PM, Mike Horwath <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 04, 2015 at 01:46:22PM -0400, Reid Fishler wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Edgeconnex Minneapolis has applied to
> be an extension node as per the rules we discussed at the last
> meeting. They will be providing us with the gear and connectivity to
> their site, and have promised to make a donation to the exchange as
> well. Does anyone have any objections to Edgeconnex being approved
> for an extension node? The board does not see an issue.

I missed the last couple of meetings cause I suck.

Are they going to be charging port fees to their side of the link
customers?  If so will that cause issues?

--
Mike Horwath, reachable via [log in to unmask]

--
Reid Fishler
Director