You would have to ask them.

Reid

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Andrew Hoyos <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Where’s Edgeconnex located at in MSP?

On Jun 4, 2015, at 12:46 PM, Reid Fishler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I am pleased to announce that Edgeconnex Minneapolis has applied to be an extension node as per the rules we discussed at the last meeting. They will be providing us with the gear and connectivity to their site, and have promised to make a donation to the exchange as well. Does anyone have any objections to Edgeconnex being approved for an extension node? The board does not see an issue.

Reid

--
Reid Fishler
Director