We are seeing issues with IPv6 traffic over MICE to HE, things are
working fine over our customer link to HE. I've opened a ticket with them.

We dropped our IPv6 peering overnight with MICE, but things might be
getting worse as NDSU is reporting problems with there other providers
that goes across MICE as well.  So, I'm sending out a head up to others
connected via MICE.

Thanks

David Farmer               Email: [log in to unmask]
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE     Phone: 1-612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029  Cell: 1-612-812-9952