From: "Andrew Hoyos" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 7/26/2015 5:29:48 PM
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] Multiple members reporting no light on the main switch

[log in to unmask] type="cite">On Jul 25, 2015, at 11:04 AM, Doug McIntyre <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Sure, I put them up at https://noc.iphouse.com/MICE-072415/

Thanks!

Anthony & Mankato Networks has been the ones dealing with Juniper support,
I don't have contract info.

Anthony or Mankato folks - can we get a case opened if not already? Or I’d be happy to as well, just unicast me the J-Care Contract ID.

Looking through the logs/RSI info, there were core dumps for the ‘eventd’ process around the same general timeframe as traffic quit forwarding.

-rw-------  1 root  field      13046 Jul 24 19:31 /var/tmp/eventd.core-tarball.1.tgz
-rw-rw----  1 root  field      71112 Jul 24 19:27 /var/tmp/eventd.core.0.gz

While I suspect the answer from Juniper will be ‘upgrade code please’, it would be good to confirm and see if this is attributable to a known PR, that is hopefully fixed in whatever version is planned to be upgraded to.

Thanks,
Andrew