From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anthony Anderberg
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 3:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] FW: MICE Switch Upgrade

As a reminder – I’m still planning to do the MICE exchange upgrade tomorrow morning between 5am and 7am CDT.

I’ll be shutting down the route server ahead of time, but as we talked about those of you with bilateral sessions or sensitive SLAs may want to take action ahead of time.

I’ll send a note out when everything is complete.

Cheers,

anthony

Anthony Anderberg

Sr. Systems Analyst