All,

I wanted to send out a quick reminder of the upcoming quarterly meeting with a vote on the 501.(c)6 status on July 15th.

Regular, Quarterly Meeting (On-Site and Virtual): Vote on 501.(c)6
- Wednesday, July 15th at 4:00 PM
- Location: 511 Building Cafeteria
- Webex Meeting Number: 196 840 950

Please be sure to mark your calendars.  We'll also need quorum to vote and if you plan to use a proxy to vote, please reach out to Reid, Mike or myself to be sure we've got the proper coordination and documentation.

I will have a Webex available but I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND attending in person for this meeting.

Thanks!

Shaun Carlson
Senior Manager of Information Technology |
Arvig
ph: (218) 346-8673 | em: [log in to unmask]" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask]" style="border:0; width:0; height:0; overflow:hidden;" width="0" height="0">