On the morning of 21 July, 2015	all our	CenturyLink ATM	Trunks went
down hard. Our equipment is up and running fine, but we	aren't getting
any signal.

We're working with CenturyLink now to restore service, and have	tickets
into them.

This would affect all DSL customers, preventing	them from accessing
the Internet or	  do anything online.

We'll continue to work with CenturyLink	to restore services as soon
as possible.

If you have any problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --