> On the morning of 21 July, 2015 all our CenturyLink ATM Trunks went
> down hard. Our equipment is up and running fine, but we aren't getting
> any signal.
>
> We're working with CenturyLink now to restore service, and have tickets
> into them.

As of 9:05AM CDT, CenturyLink has all our DSL services restored.
They say some records keeping mixup in their systems had them remove
one criticial part of the circuit for both of OC3c uplinks, taking out
service for both of them.

They have all services restored, and everything	straight in their
records	keeping, so this won't happen again.

If you still aren't online, the	 first step is to unplug power to your
router and plug	it back in. This should restore service for you.

If you have any further problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --