At around 8:48AM CDT, 25 July, 2015, our monitoring started going off
for routes getting into our network.

In investigating, it looks like	our upstream HE.net did	the same thing
CenturyLink did	  last week on 7/16/2015, where they started dropping
all of our traffic across their network, even though we were fully up
and talking BGP to them AND our BGP announcements were still making it
out of them to other networks. To all indications the local HE router
was good, but trying to get to it failed from multiple points across
the Internet as	they dropped all our traffic.

As of 9:36AM CDT, HE has stabalized, and all testing is	returning normal,
we are routing normal again.

If you have any further problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --