On 08/20/2015 4:00 PM, David Farmer wrote:
> Sorry guys that was us, or one of our participants.
>
> They made some changes about an hour ago, and announced the whole IPv6
> table to us.  We had a prefix list configured, but it seems to be
> empty now, not sure how or when that happened.

Ah, that explains it.  I found the other missing piece in our
configuration and Rob was right about filters.  We've got an explicit
deny against ^6939_ from the route server because of our bilateral
peering with HE and that's keeping our IPv6 routes from the route server
down to 45 and 49 routes respectively so setting a limit of 150 is
within reason.   But the routes you sent wouldn't have matched the
filter, hence the prefix limit was exceeded.  Everyone else must have a
13K+ limit and therefor didn't notice the additional paths being
injected.  Or folks haven't put a prefix-limit on their IPv6 neighbors
because if this was a full table, that's nearly 23K routes...

-James