If we look closely at the 1 minute graph-- the steps are actually in 5 minute chunks.  (It's even more apparent if you log into the Cacti site and zoom in).

I'm pretty sure it's only polling every 5 minutes, but the 1 minute Cacti template is enabled and being exported.
A person could probably pretend the top 1 minute graph doesn't exist, since the 1 minute data appears to be interpolated.

I'm not sure I understand the 95th (percentile) reference, though?
~Matthew

Matthew Beckwell - V.P. - Network Operations
Advanced Integrated Technologies
Office: +1.952.829.5511 x204
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]