On 9/16/2015 starting at 19:00 CDT and in a window lasting 2 hours,
the UPS maintenance techs will be doing maintenance work on the	1st UPS
systems for the datacenter. This should	be a minimal fix.

We will be monitoring our systems for the period of the maintenance
work, but we expect no issues for this maintenance period.

If you have any further problems or questions please let us know at
[log in to unmask], or call us up at 612-337-6340.

Thank you.
          -- ipHouse/Goldengate/Bitstream/ProNS --